Sabtu, 19 November 2016

My Karaoke Song.

Hello guys! Welcome back to my blog, nice to see you again hehehe. And today I would like to tell you about songs that are always on my list to sing karaoke and I’ll tell you why I choose that song on my list karaokeđź‘Ś Talking about karaoke, I think everyone liked to sing, whether it's to excite hearts content during happy or sad. Now there are plenty of places for karaoke, specifically in the area of ​​Pontianak example there Inul Vizta, Afgan Karaoke, Happy Puppy and others. I think singing is an artistic expression that surely exist in a person, no matter their voices melodious or not wkwk. I am myself very fond of music and no doubt I love to sing and I love when hangout with friends for karaoke. Because I think with a little karaoke we can eliminate the stress that we have and make moodbooster especially when singing karaoke with our friends. Well, at the time karaoke we will certainly want to sing a song that we love or being pertaining to heart. And songs that were on the top of my list is  “Livewiresong by Oh Wonder. I like that song because I like all the songs by Oh Wonder, I love the lyrics, the rhythm of the music, and I like the sense of lyrics too, OMG! Here are part of the lyrics that I love.
Oh won’t you be my livewire
Make me feel like I’m set on fire
Your love will take me higher and higher
In fact there are many songs oh wonder that I like such as Without You, Body Gold, Lose It and other and all of the song’s nice! And also I am a lover of Justin Bieber or rather Belieber hahaha, but at this time I would like to review the songs from Oh Wonder. I think this article is enough, because I also had a long talk about the song. Thanks to you who have read my blog, I'll see you in the next blog, see ya!

1 komentar:

  1. hi introduce my name dio Vialli maulana of computer systems department of faculty of mathematics and natural sciences :)

    BalasHapus